SupporterBase was designed to power progressives causes.
We understand the term “progressive” can encompass a broad spectrum. So we try not to be too dogmatic, and are not aligned with any particular political party. We believe campaigners of all backgrounds can make a positive contribution to the world. However, we will not allow our SupporterBase to be used for causes that are corrosive to democracy, human dignity, equality, social justice or the planet.
Therefore, SupporterBase should not be used by individuals, campaigns or organisations:
- Inciting violence;
- Promoting policies which discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexuality or gender;
- Advocating for a conservative right-wing agenda;
- That deny the existence of man-made climate change or are standing in the way of immediate action to mitigate the threat it poses;
- That oppose democracy and accountable governance;
- Engaged in, directly or indirectly, human trafficking and/or forced labor;
- Engaged in arms trafficking or lobbying for more relaxed gun control;
- Deliberately spreading misinformation or slander.
If we become aware that your organisation or campaign contravenes any of the conditions outlined above, we reserve the right to disallow access to SupporterBase.