SupporterBase uses third party subprocessors such as cloud computing services to provide our services.
We enter into GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each party. Data subprocessors used by SupporterBase can all offer European data hosting and/or are compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
The below list details all subprocessors used by SupporterBase and the purpose:
- Twilio - to enable SMS and phone call features as part of SupporterBase
- SendGrid (by Twilio) - to enable email features as part of SupporterBase
- Plivo - to enable SMS and phone call features as part of SupporterBase
- Heroku - cloud computing services
- Stripe - for payment of your SupporterBase subscription